Clever Girl Author Writer
About Moriah Costa
- Writer for Clever Girl Author on topics including publishing a book, writing ideas, freelance writing tips, and more.
- Over a decade of experience as a financial journalist and writer.
- Has lived in four different countries.
- Work has appeared in S&P Global, Reuters, Money, Hidden Compass, and more.
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communication from Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University.
- Master’s in Financial Journalism from City, University London.
Moriah Costa is a multimedia journalist specializing in business, alternative financing, banking, and investing. Passionate about business and numbers, she got her Master’s in Financial Journal from City University of London and her Bachelor’s in Journalism at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University.
Before going freelance Moriah worked as a financial reporter at Investing.com, covering U.S. markets and commodities. She previously worked at S&P Global Market Intelligence as a banking reporter, covering U.S. regulators, markets, and issues impacting the sector at large.
She has covered a variety of stories, including education, personal finance, business, and the cannabis industry. She has also written for Thomson Reuters, the Washington Business Journal, and the Phoenix Business Journal, among others.
Moriah currently lives in Paris, France, with her Irish husband and Spanish cat. In her spare time, she draws and paints, learns French, and collects old photos and postcards.
Reader favorites on Clever Girl Author
- How To Write A Book Pitch
- What Does A Literary Agent Do? Plus How To Find A Literary Agent
- How To Write An Ebook And Make Money
Connect with Moriah
About Clever Girl Author
Clever Girl Author leverages the experiences and skillset of our founder, Bola Sokunbi, a 4x published best-selling author, and our incredible team of experienced writers and authors.
We are committed to helping you learn how to establish yourself as the writer you've always dreamt of becoming.